The pigs we slaughter are born and raised in Denmark. Slaughter, cutting, deboning and packing takes place at the same location in Denmark.
With an extensive product range of pork with more than 1,700 item numbers and a unique flexibility - in terms of cutting, packing and delivery - we have established ourselves as an attractive partner in the high quality retail market for pork.
Quality all the way to the refrigerated counter
We work with regular suppliers, which enables us to ensure the entire process from table to fork.
On all business days, we deliver directly to the butcher’s shop and the supermarkets’ butcher outlets. We emphasise having day to day delivery, even on special cuts. Whether you have your own butcher's shop or sales directly from the refrigerated counter, our product range will meet your expectations and wishes.
Consumer-friendly product development
We work with our customers on product development, ensuring that the meat looks good in the refrigerated counter in attractive retail packages and that it is of high quality.
- We cut, sort and pack according to customers’ needs. Packing may be as vacuum, gas, bulk, in cardboard or plastic boxes.
- Our products are marked according to the GS1 standard.
- We can do data exchange via GS1 Tradesync.
- We attach labels and price tags as desired.
- We can do data exchange via EDI for both orders and invoices.